Thread: custom paper size

Default custom paper size

i need to know how can i add custom paper size in the paper cataloge inside the fiery of the Canon image press 7000 vp because when i just open the drop down list of the paper size i see only standard paper size

Default Custom paper size

When you click on the drop down list and the current size is highlighted, you should be able to type in the dimensions for your custom size. Enter the values using the unit of measurement selected in the Paper Catalog Preferences, or include the unit of measurement when entering the size. When you press enter, the size will convert to the size defined in Preferences. For example, if your unit of measurement is set to Inches in Preferences and when entering the custom size, you enter 200mm x 300 mm, the units will be converted to 7.87in x 11.81in.

Default Thank You

Thank you Bob , its working

Question

I'm trying to add a custom size of 12.5 x 19 but when I type it in & hit "enter", it just reverts back to 13 x 19 (which is what I originally chose because it was the closest size to what I needed & it wouldn't let me enter a custom size). Am I doing it wrong? You said above to just type it in - but I can't get it to work!

I am using CWS 4.7.0.15 for my Canon Imagepress C6000 (which was just installed this summer).

TIA!
    Shelly

Okay, I found a bug in CWS4 - I can't edit or delete existing papers - but I can create another new one & enter the exact size and it will save it. My problem, I guess, was creating it with wrong size first...because now I can't edit it!
    sb

Hi TMD.

CWS 4.7.0.15 is several version behind current 4.X version.

Your local Canon Dealer should be able to provide you with newer CWS 4.X version.

Also, which model Fiery product and Software version do you have?

As you mentioned Canon Imagepress - I assume you have either an
    A1100, A2100 o A3100. Latest system sw version for these models is 2.0. So, if you have an older version of system sw installed, it might be worth your while to have your dealer upgrade your RIP sw and copier firmware versions as well.

Also - I have verified with CWS5 (and V2.0 system software) that this does seem to work corrrectly.

Many Thanks and Best Regards,

Karl