Thread: Jobs rotated 180 after patch

Angry Jobs rotated 180 after patch

EXP5000 v2.0 received a patch called Excel landscape patch 1-ZBA31. Machine running great for over 1.5 years. also this machine has a ColorWorks5000 booklet maker. Didn't notice problem at first until started using BookletMaker. Now my jobs are rotated 180 and all staple scoring and folding are off. Also in order to do corner staples had to rotate the job 180. 3 hole punch, now have to load paper other direction or do a rotate 180. Can't rotate 180 in driver for imposed job, so have to rotate each page in Impose now. Not a smooth workflow like before patch!!

Can this patch be removed? Anyone else experiencing this problem? FYI not really noticeable unless using finishing. Also don't print landscape Excel files so really don't need this patch.

Hi joel v,

I run into this message and I checked the revert patch availability.
    Unfortunately the revert patch is not available right now.
    I've got the following recommendation from supporting team, in order to resolve the problem.

"I recommend this user to contact XEROX support to iron out their issues. As we do not have all the information to properly formulate a solution for them."

Regards,
    --Taka

one of the issues is that patch was intended to rotate pages 180. the problem is that some customers do not desire this.

what do you think EFI?

it would be nice to have this be a system preference.
    Xerox Production Color Analyst