Thread: 13x19 and Custom Impose Page Size

Default 13x19 and Custom Impose Page Size

When will 13x19.2 be supported by Impose (or custom sizes)

Default How to enter a custom page size for Impose Sheet

The actual custom page size supported is device specific and is not limited by Impose. In the CWS5 online help see the section for Setting the Sheet size for more information.

Set your custom sheet size by clicking Edit next to the Sheet Size. This opens a window to specify other media settings. Click on the Custom button next to Paper Size selection to enter your custom size. The minimum and maximum values for your device are displayed.

Default Custom page size

Hi @all

Doing this as described above. I'm going into "edit" --> "custom", I enter 330x487mm as the page size, closing via OK and OK, and the result is a page size of 8,5x11"...

This happens only on one PC. Tried it with 2 others and a Mac, everything is fine. But on this one PC the page size goes to 8,5x11".

CWS 5.3.57
    WinXP
    bizhub C6000 / IC-306

Any ideas...?

I think this is a known Problem - At First got to Preferences - and switch to Inches - close CWS - open again go to Preferences and switch again to mm - Close CWS and restart - In my Case this helps - and my IMPOSE shows the correct Size.

Ingolf

Quote Originally Posted by Sawwas View Post
    Hi @all

Doing this as described above. I'm going into "edit" --> "custom", I enter 330x487mm as the page size, closing via OK and OK, and the result is a page size of 8,5x11"...

This happens only on one PC. Tried it with 2 others and a Mac, everything is fine. But on this one PC the page size goes to 8,5x11".

CWS 5.3.57
    WinXP
    bizhub C6000 / IC-306

Any ideas...?
    Hello,

I have the same problem.
    Previous advice did not help.

CWS versio is 5.3.1.xx

Do you have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by koniska View Post
    Hello,

I have the same problem.
    Previous advice did not help.

CWS versio is 5.3.1.xx

Do you have any ideas?
    Hi,

this is a well known "bug" of KM printer driver. If you look at:

"This happens only on one PC. Tried it with 2 others and a Mac, everything is fine. But on this one PC the page size goes to 8,5x11".

you will notice "8,5" not "8.5". So, to give you a quick answer: the problem "seems" to be the regional settings in windows OS. If you will switch back the "decimal separator" from comma (,) to period (.) , you will be able to print custom size.
    The EFI driver for KM has this strange behavior (it always uses period as decimal separator) and it seems will never be corrected....