Thread: FCP Calibrator 5.1.0.28 Does not bring Properties Dialog?

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

Default FCP Calibrator 5.1.0.28 Does not bring up Properties Dialog?

This is causing a real problem. Not bringing up the Properties Dialog now where I can not choose the number of copies different paper and size if needed to. Now If I am lucky I will have the wrong size paper loaded and can cancel the job in CWS and then edit the properties from there and and choose number of copies and sheets size to match what I have loaded. But I donít even have number of copies option as it is now.

Why was this changed. This behavior was why I never used CWS to calibrate as it was so much easier to calibrate from FCP. Now you have made it a lot more difficult by removing the properties dialog coming up when I am calibrating from 5.1.028. Why, or did I miss a setting that has changed somewhere? If starting Fiery Measure it will bring up the properties dialog,

Another irritation I found is that it does not remember the Instrument. Is there any downside to going back FCPS 5.0.0.43 until this mess is fixed?

Running CWS v6.3.0.152 SP1 and FCPS 5.1.0.28 on WIn10 Fiery DFE.

Running CWS v6.3.0.152 SP1 and FCPS 5.1.0.28 on Mac OS 10.13.6 does not have this problem and brings up the Properties dialog just fine, AND remembers the instrument.
    Last edited by Doyle; 12-16-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Thank you for your support of Fiery Forums.

As FYI... this forum is just about done, as we are almost 100% transitioned over to communities. Can you register, and re-post your question here? https://communities.efi.com/s/

I'm sure you will get a much faster response.

Thanks,

Gary

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

Great, getting ready to shut the lights off here.

G