+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CWS 6.2 Switching between Servers but PaperCatalog Stays the Same

Default CWS 6.2 Switching between Servers but PaperCatalog Stays the Same

Is anyone else experiencing switching between servers and having the paper catalog not switch also?

Switching from an FS150 to an FS300 or vice versa.
    Will send job to hold queue for FS300, but paper catalog displays from the FS150.

Doesn't seem to be happening on machines running CWS 5.8.

MikkoS is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor MikkoS is on a distinguished path

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but sound something related what we have going on.

We have papers named exactly the same at all servers (FS150Pro, FS200Pro and Fs300Pro).
    When I send a job from FS200 to FS150 with paper selected already at FS200 the paper catalog selection appears as "none defined" at FS150.
    When send from FS200 to FS300 there is a new paper formed at FS300 paper catalog. This new paper is formed with the same name as the already existing paper that is originally created in FS300 catalog. Only that it has some weird output profile called "ICC0000L" and it is surely lacking all the settings at machine.

Perhaps that is related. I notice new output profiles seem to be created when we use the "send to" function, but hadn't noticed the new paper being created also. Will keep eyes open for that. That could get messy fast.

Switching servers has worked properly for us for a week now. But "send to" remains somewhat problematic. Appreciate your response!

+ Reply to Thread