+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Software Manager Install Fail

K.scottcanada is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor K.scottcanada is on a distinguished path

Default Software Manager Install Fail

My customer has a Xerox Versant 80 with an EX80 connected. After doing a fresh software install and loading all the updates from the "System Updates". When I run the Software manager to update CWS to 6, the Windows install tells me to uninstall CWS before proceeding.

The only thing in the uninstall program list is User Software. I'm afraid if I uninstall it, I will need to start all over again with a fresh install.

Thanks in advance for your advice or help.

What version of CWS is currently installed? 5.x.x.x

K.scottcanada is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor K.scottcanada is on a distinguished path

Thanks for the reply

Go to https://www.efi.com/support-and-down...-registration/ Fill out the form and navigate to Application Software and Tools. Click on Extended Applications. Click on 4.4.0.896, which will link you to Command WorkStation v5.8.0.116. Install this, reboot, then you Fiery software manager should be able to get you 6.2

Thanks for the reply, after a couple of attempts it worked.

Thanks again for the help.
    Last edited by K.scottcanada; 11-01-2018 at 01:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread