+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crashes and server exits

Default Check firmware

Quote Originally Posted by kmbs-dcd View Post
    I've seen a similar issue with an IC-313 attached to KM engine after updating from v2.0 to v2.1. The RIP would sit with the message "establishing serial communications" after the engine went into sleep mode. The only way to reconnect the Fiery and the engine was to power cycle the engine. After a couple of weeks of this the Fiery would never connect to the engine, it would go from "starting" to "exited". I reloaded v2.1 yesterday. So far things appear to be working, but only time will tell.
    Had exact issue with a C6100 + IC-313 v2.1. Updated engine firmware and it was resolved. Sorry I don't have the exact firmware version, it was just the latest as of 2 weeks ago.

Still nothing?

Today the server abruptly exited and I've spent the past two hours starting up, shutting down, crashing, shutting down, crashing and still not running.

dpfiery,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing problems, but you really need to get your local tech support involved. It sounds like you could have a hardware issue or comms issue that requires further troubleshooting.

While we try to provide information where we can here on the forums, please don't think this can be used as a substitute for tech support. The dealer with which you have a service contract is responsible for providing tech support on your print engine and Fiery server.

G.

I'm okay with that, but I sent you what you asked and never received any reply about it so I wasn't sure if anything was going on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2