+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Upgrading System Software (EX C60/C70)

Default Upgrading System Software (EX C60/C70)

I see that xerox has a system software upgrade kit available for Fiery EX C60/C70 v. 1.0 taking it to V.2.1 (part number 497N05245)

Wondering what the advantage is, any additional features, bugs fixed, etc?

Thank you

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Upgrading you EXiC60/70 to Ver 2.1 from V1.0 is achievable with patches ( in the correct order ! ) & also the IOT firmware will need to be upgraded as well - there are loads of fixes - as you would expect - if you have a service contract with Xerox - personally I would get them to do it for you ? if not I believe all the patches you require are available from xerox.com or if your Fiery can see the outside world - via the download page in the configure tab - fiery webpage..
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Thank you sir. The info I was looking at says it changes to Win 10 OS is that right?

Hi there -

There are quite a lot of new features in 2.1!

-Windows 10
    -Fiery FS200 Pro software (1.0 is on FS150 Pro), which includes a new Fiery System Restore functionality via WebTools in addition to quite a bit of other good stuff. You can read about the rest of the new features here: https://www.efi.com/library/efi/docu...s_pg_en_us.pdf

So I would definitely recommend looking into it.

Giselle de la Moriniere
    Product Marketing Manager, Fiery

Thank you Giselle

+ Reply to Thread