+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery Command WorkStation Crash Reporting

Baldbug is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Baldbug is on a distinguished path

Default Fiery Command WorkStation Crash Reporting

What do I have to do to get the Fiery Command WorkStation Crash Reporting to show up in the log?

Also there is no Status Log as well, what do I have to do see the Status Log?

Baldbug is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Baldbug is on a distinguished path

The Job Log has 10,982 entries. Should this be cleared??

The Job Log has been deleted over a week ago. There are now only 79 entries in Job Log register.

Baldbug,

The Job Log covers jobs, not system status or crash reporting.
    The crash reporting feature is completely separate to the job log, and sends crash reports to our servers here in efi for analysis.

We don't have any user visible system logs at this time, however we do have engineering logs which are used by our engineers to troubleshoot Fiery problems. These engineering logs are captured by the Job Error Report tool. They are also encrypted so you can't read them (sorry).

If you suspect a problem with your system I recommend you raise a case with techsupport, and supply them with a current Job Error Report.

Thanks,
    G.

+ Reply to Thread