+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Print Job Details Disappearing from Held Queue List

Hybrid View

Default Print Job Details Disappearing from Held Queue List

Something strange has happened to my Held Queue List where processed jobs details have started being missing. Nearly all jobs now show as Unknown number of pages and nothing is showing in Paper Source, Output Delivery or Color Mode. I am using CWS 6.2.0.133 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit to a Xerox Versant 80.
    I find if I remove raster and reprocess that the details reappear but am lost as to why they have disappeared in the first place. Yesterday I replaced a lot of the missing details but on a restart this morning the details are missing again.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Something is wrong with your server. Please book a service call for your Fiery server right away.

Thanks Greta. I have booked a service call with our techs.

deckm00 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor deckm00 is on a distinguished path

Question resolution?

Michael, did you resolve this issue and if so how?

Thanks

Hi
    I archived all the jobs from the Held Queue to another network computer, booked a Tech service call for several days later and whilst waiting for them to attend noticed that all new jobs going into the held queue were behaving as normal, so I cancelled Tech service and everything was fine for 5 weeks; and then it started again. Xerox tech reloaded software on Fiery and all is now fine again.

+ Reply to Thread