+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with Workflow to create booklets on Konica 3070 with IC417 rip ver2

Default Problem with Workflow to create booklets on Konica 3070 with IC417 rip ver2

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Machine (konica C3070) IC417 Rip with ver 2 software

Problem when creating a booklet workflow which has a different media for the cover.

Created imposition in impose and ticked cover, but only selected both sides option. Saved as a preset in impose. Opened preferences for job selected media from paper catalogue (100gsm) Then went to layout and selected impose and my preset template. Then edit and selected cover where i then selected the media (200gsm) from my paper catalogue.

Went back to media. Mixed media settings showed the cover stock.....All is well. I then selected relevant finishing options and saved the whole thing as a server preset so I can access as a workflow.
    The job prints correctly the first time I use the workflow, but if I select a different quantity it doesn't print correctly and loses the cover settings.

Default Similar issue with IC-417 v1.2

It will randomly staple two booklets together, output as a flat sheet or skip the cover.
    This only happens on booklets with a cover. SD-506 finisher on a C-2070
    KM SSD ticket #REQ000000275929
    Last edited by teknikal; 06-20-2018 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Update

+ Reply to Thread