First off hello everyone. I just joined up but I have lurked on here for a while and have been able to answer quite of few questions by doing so.

My issue: Customer uses FusionPro for their VDP workflow. They use it to create PDF's which are then put in CW6, ripped and printed.
They are unhappy with how long the processing/printing time monopolizes their machine.
I did some follow-up w/FusionPro and they suggested the customer use PPML in lieu of PDF for a much faster Rip.
I also found a thread on here that dealt with a slightly different problem but also suggested PPML.

Anyone on here have some experience w/FusionPro?
I'm simply trying to ascertain what the quickest workflow would be for our customer, whether that be:
- Customer continues to use FusionPro, but submits jobs as PPML (most likely scenario, I assume).
- Customer combines FusionPro w/VDP functions available in their Fiery.

Our customer is comfortable and happy with FusionPro, so I don't think I want to steer them in a new direction like FreeForm. They just need the file(s) FushionPro creates to rip WAY faster.

Just picking the brains of those with more experience than I. Appreciate any insight.

Muchos gracias,

-JeffZ