+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paper Catalog is missing from the FIery print menu on IC-415-System software 2.1R sp1

Default Paper Catalog is missing from the FIery print menu on IC-415-System software 2.1R sp1

Hello. is there anyone to know if there is a patch to resolve a problem with paper catalog. on a IC-415.It's combined with a Konica Minolta C1060?
    The paper catalog it looks good on the control panel of the printer but from the IC-415 is disappeared. and the print stop responding and I have to sent the print with no paper catalog selection but with manual settings (weight ,type ,etc.). Then I have to restart printer and controller and check if paper catalog is alive.
    This happens the last two weeks
    I try to give a new start with a fresh system software 2.1R version with SP1 the behavior of the machine is the same. There is no other patch to update and I dont know if therre is something else to do.

Thanx in advance
    Dimitris

kmbs-dcd is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor kmbs-dcd is on a distinguished path

First step would be to look and see if the issue is isolated to a specific workstation. If it is, its likely an issue with the CWS on that desktop. I would recommend uninstall and reinstall of CWS. Connecting a laptop via crossover cable to test will also indicate whether there may be a network port blocking issue you need to investigate.

Hello kmbs-dcd
    Thanx for the response
    It's not on a specific workstation but is common on all desktops. Also It doesn't matter if they have differents versions of windows (XP , 10 ) and CWS (5.8 or 6).The last step that I try to resolve the issue was to save all paper profile on a Usb Stick and clear the catalog from the Konica C1060. It was for about 160 profiles. After this I start to install the profile that I need to use day by day. After a few days is when I reach the number of 15 profile, it's starting doing the same think.,

+ Reply to Thread