+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery System Software on Xerox EX J75 down - reinstall without original CD's?

Question Fiery System Software on Xerox EX J75 down - reinstall without original CD's?

Hi there,

we've bought an used Xerox Colour J75 with an external Fiery Print Server. Unfortunately, the software crashed, and the service technican wasn't able to install the software again because of the missing original software CD's. I've already spoken to Xerox an EFI but both won't help us in that case. The former owner of the J75 still insists that he never had any CD's for the Fiery.
    The technican now gave us the first CD of the System Software installation but he wasn't able to get the other two.
    So, what are our options now? Is there any possibility to get the missing two CD's of the System Software installation or do we have to buy a whole new license from EFI?

I would be very glad if someone helped us here.

Cheers, Bianca

shmegenke is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor shmegenke is on a distinguished path

I should think that your dealer (if they are a Xerox-Authorized dealer) would be able to order the CDs from Xerox.

+ Reply to Thread