+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery HotFolder not recognising A3 size

Default Fiery HotFolder not recognising A3 size

We have a Fiery EX-3100 Pro rip attached to a Xerox Versant 3100, we often use hot folders for particular jobs such as variable data and mixed media size jobs.

For some reason, when we use our hot folder setup for mixed size printing, we drop in a PDF with mixed a4 and a3 size pages, the printer SHOULD print on the required sized paper, but it seems to be only printing A4 now.

In fact, if I preview the ripped file, all of the a3 sheets only preview as a4, but if I manually set the paper size to A3, then the a3 information prints!

The very odd thing is, on our rip we stall have a mixed size file we sent through just before Christmas, in the job properties the paper size drop down in the media tab, is blank, no paper size is listed, however on anything we do today it always populates that dropdown as A4LEF.

I have checked the history for when patches etc have been applied and nothing has been applied since the job in December, as far as I can tell, nothing has been changed.

Any thoughts/help or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ed
    Xerox Versant 3100 | Fiery EP3100 | CWS 6.1.0.28 | FCPS 4.9.0.21

Reset default settings in CWS6.1. Workflows>Job Presets>Set Default>Presets: Factory default.
    Make sure to last CWS6 release from EFI download center.
    Check printer tray priority settings.
    Hope this helps,

l-

Thanks you Laurent_H, that has done the trick.

Odd thing is I haven't altered any settings in there and no patches/updates have been applied since we last used the feature. I don't know why it had changed.
    Xerox Versant 3100 | Fiery EP3100 | CWS 6.1.0.28 | FCPS 4.9.0.21

+ Reply to Thread