+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scanned Items Not Appearing on Webtools page

Default Scanned Items Not Appearing on Webtools page

Hello...we have a Xerox 700 running Fiery CWS 5.8 on two platforms...Windows 10 and OSX...we have always been able to scan pages through the Xerox to our EFI Webtools page...Suddenly, our scan profiles no longer sends ANY scan to it...upon the loss, I've since tried editing the profiles we have to go directly to our emails but still nothing...someone please help...

Try doing a scan to the built in templates, which use Guest login? I think they were called 'Color_guest' or similar.
    Also you could try installing Fiery Remote Scan (FRS), and accessing the same mailboxes.

If both FRS and WebTools can't see the scans using the guest default templates, I recommend you get a tech to come and investigate the setup. Maybe a connection issue from Fiery to engine...

But the weird thing here is we just were using it...worked and showed up fine...then, one morning scans simply stopped showing up...no settings were changed, no patches or updates were installed...a few days after that, we lost the ability to load custom profiles on our properties output drop down

Could it be the cable came loose?

There's a (usually short) network cable that goes from the Fiery to the engine, this needs to be in place for scan templates to work. Check if it's connected and link lights are showing on both ends.

Yes, cables are connected...totally at a loss...

Did you try the steps I listed in my first post? What was the result?

+ Reply to Thread