+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't update/install fiery API

Exclamation Can't update/install fiery API

Hello,

today i found, that my API version was too low and decide to update it to latest. If i remember correct, my previous version was 1.5*** or something like that. I start fiery integration manager ans start the update, after that i reboot server. And surprise - i don't have any version of fiery api, and nothing work correctly - i cant see printer in my web browser if i write ip address, Print Me and Fiery tools on my machine also dosn't work. I tried to reinstall update two more times - still nothing happened. My machine is Versant 80, VP80 - V 1.2_sp1 , FS150 fiery system, with all updates/patches. I attach screenshot of my job log and what see Fiery integrated manager:

Name:  Untitled-3.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  166.0 KB

Can you advise me what to do, or can you send me another .ps file with oldest api version, to try to install it? Thanks in advance!

Did you find a fix for this that didnít involve restoring the complete system software? I ran into this exact same issue on an IC-416 v1.1. Had an older version previously installed and did the update through CWS and seemed like it installed properly. But when I booted it back up the version info in CWS shows NUL and running the integration manager to reinstall the API acts like it succeeds but viewing it again after reboot shows it didnít actually install.

Yusuke_K is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Yusuke_K is on a distinguished path

Hi there!
    We truly apologize that you are having issues! We do have an installer that solves this issue but this has not been pushed out to Fiery Integration Manager yet.
    Please contact EFI support team to solve this issue. I'll ask the team to contact you as well.

Best regards,
    Yusuke

Having the same issue. is the only answer to contact support at this stage????

Thanks

Hey Triple,

To get an old version will take me a bit, but I did put the newest version here: ftp.efi.com/FIERY_API It's 4.0.00.45. I think it would be worth a shot.
    Logon: customer
    Password: cu$Tom3r

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Craig

+ Reply to Thread