+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why our system is so slow?

Angry Why our system is so slow?

Hi

Whats wrong with our system?
    Everything works slow. System restart is slow. System crash or halted.
    Connection to our printer is not stabile
    Fiery takes about 35-40% CPU time and use about 80% memory. Why so much?
    We really need help with this.

Few pics included

-Petteri
    Attached Images        

Hi Petteri, can you describe your workflow or what you are printing when you observe this condition? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod_A View Post
    Hi Petteri, can you describe your workflow or what you are printing when you observe this condition? thanks.
    Thats idle. Its doing nothing.

-Petteri

Got it. What was being done on the unit prior to you noticing that performance was sluggish? How often does this happen? and if you reboot, does the Fiery recover from that condition? Also has Xerox support been out to take a look. I'm just asking to see what, if anything, they've collected/observed.
    Last edited by Jerod_A; 02-13-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod_A View Post
    Got it. What was being done on the unit prior to you noticing that performance was sluggish? How often does this happen? and if you reboot, does the Fiery recover from that condition? Also has Xerox support been out to take a look. I'm just asking to see what, if anything, they've collected/observed.
    This is happening all the time.

I would recommend your Xerox support representative pay a visit to review what workflows you've implemented and files you're printing. I understand that the problem can occur during idle, but it would be helpful for someone to look at it with you, troubleshoot, and determine the best next steps. Without that information and observing what takes place before the problem happens, it would be challenging to identify a root cause and recommend corrective measures.

+ Reply to Thread