+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jobs not showing in printed que EX 80

Default Jobs not showing in printed que EX 80

The stand alone EX 80 is connected to a xerox versant 180.
    We send jobs to the hold que so we can change the properties.
    Then we print the job. The job never shows up in the printed que.
    We have a c75 too.
    The c75 with an ex 75 all the jobs we print show up in the printed que.
    How can we fix this on the ex 80?

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Which version of Command Workstation do you have installed on the EX180 ? on earlier versions of CWS 5.8 there was a refresh issue whereby jobs would not appear in the printed queue - you had to enter the printed queue then back to held & back into printed for them to appear ? that said EX180 I think ships with a fairly recent edition ? but worth asking - also if you go into Fiery Configure & find Printed Queue - do you have this set to maximum ? it hasn't got 10 in there has it ?
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Default jobs not showing in printed que

all I see in the version is 5.8

the print que is set to maximum.

it is strange I printed a job then did what you said toggled back and forth between ques and it showed up.

I did the same thing with another job and it did not.

I am thinking we should just upgrade CWS.

WHAT VERSION SHOULD WE UPGRADE TOO?

THANKS ROB

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Two choices really - if your RIP is on the net then you use CWS 5.8 Help check for updates & it will pulldown the latest Fiery Updater & install CWS 6 - which uninstalls CWS 5.8 & will fix your problem - or if not on the net goto the EFI download site & look for the latest FEA onto the Fiery & run the installer.. try here
    http://www.efi.com/en-gb/support-and...&product=Fiery Extended Applications v4.4.0.863

Let me know if it fixes it..
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Upgrading cws to version 6 did not fix the issue.
    Where when you print a held job it does not show up in the printed que.
    The customer does not like version 6.
    You cannot cancel a job until the printed has started printing.

+ Reply to Thread