+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove/Disable Fiery Update Module for Windows 7

Default Remove/Disable Fiery Update Module for Windows 7

After installing an updated Fiery driver on one of my designers Win7 machines, every time he reboots his PC, he is prompted for admin rights to run the Fiery Update Module. However, I cannot find it in the start menu/all programs or in programs/features. It was installed from the print server the fiery printers are installed on.

We don't update print drivers until they've been tested. How can I manually remove/disable the Fiery Update Module from Win7?

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

I wonder the same thing!

Best regards Mattias

Quote Originally Posted by cbstossel View Post
    After installing an updated Fiery driver on one of my designers Win7 machines, every time he reboots his PC, he is prompted for admin rights to run the Fiery Update Module. However, I cannot find it in the start menu/all programs or in programs/features. It was installed from the print server the fiery printers are installed on.

We don't update print drivers until they've been tested. How can I manually remove/disable the Fiery Update Module from Win7?

+ Reply to Thread