+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Command WorkStation 5.8.0.100 not printing

Exclamation Command WorkStation 5.8.0.100 not printing

Hello. We're currently using WorkStation version 5.8.0.100. It will not print anything. I'm able to import files to the queue, but not able to access the properties or print. but not able to drag and drop. I'm also not able to access the file properties to set the printing parameters.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled a fresh version of the software. This did not help. This all began after the latest Windows 10 update this week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

So did you have any issues prior to upgrading to Win 10 ?
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

+ Reply to Thread