+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't upgrade 10.13 print driver to 10.13.1

Default Can't upgrade 10.13 print driver to 10.13.1

Since I upgraded to OS 10.13.1 I can't print to my Versant 80 printers. Actually I can't install a print driver either. Are there any print drivers in the works for 10.13.1 (a patch maybe for 10.13). I need to get back to printing and right now I just have two big expensive doorstops.

Hi OGCastro,

In our compatibility testing with 10.13.1, we haven't observed any issues with printing. Can you try uninstalling and installing the drivers again to see if that that works?

If you have any additional details, I am happy to provide them to the team for further testing.

Thanks,
    Anthony

I uninstalled all the print drivers and now I can't install any EFI print drivers. It just gets to the end of the install process and then tells me installation failed. The HP Color Laser Jet CP4025 works fine though. Simpler tech I guess.

Have you tried to uninstall using Fiery Software Uninstaller? If not, please use that and try to install again.

If you run into the error again, please take a screenshot for us so we can troubleshoot it on our end.

-Anthony

+ Reply to Thread