+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Log In Issue

Default Log In Issue

Navigator has stopped collecting data. In an attempt to get it working again, I tried to log into the navigator client on the localhost computer and my password is not accepted. I have tried the Azure (old) user and my (new) migrated user with no joy. Strangely, I can log into the cloud instance at: fierynavigator.efi.com

Any ideas?

Default Log In Issue

Hello,
    Can you provide a little more details about how has Navigator stopped collecting data? Are your dashboard views suddenly empty but still contain data from previous time periods?

Also which browser are you using? You could try clearing the browser cache to see if that changes the symptom.

Fiery Navigator Client doesn't require a login (for the application). If you are logged into the machine then launching Fiery Navigator will connect to http://localhost:11214 and you should see your client configuration.

Thanks,
    Fiery Navigator Support

When the problem first surfaced, the dashboard showed the devices active, but no data was display. (It actually said "no data").
    I have tried multiple browsers, but primarily use Firefox Quantum(57.0).
    I have already de-activated the devices on the old client (The page did not allow me to change from the old MS user) and are attempting to relaunch them in a new nav localhost client and they are registered, but clicking next is sending me to the login page which doesn't accept my credentials.

Thanks SurlyTim,
    I'll contact you in a private message to get your account information to troubleshoot further.

Thanks,

+ Reply to Thread