+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fiery EX 80 with Performance Package

JasonB is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor JasonB is on a distinguished path

Default Fiery EX 80 with Performance Package

How can I tell if my Fiery has the Fiery Performance Package capability on it? Would it say specifically in the Fiery Web Tools along with the released options on the EX 80? As far as released options I see that the unit has FREEFORM, GRAPHIC ARTS PACKAGE PREMIUM, and ILS, but I don't see anything about a performance package anywhere. I was told that if the unit has the Inline Spectrophotometer then that means it has the Performance package -- is this true? And if so what does the performance package do exactly? Thanks for any help concerning this mystery -

as far as I know / remember the performance package gives the IOT full speeds on all stocs ... e.g. it does not slow down in running higher paperweights amongst the Performance Package also unlocks the full auto paper calibration through the IOT device ...

i'd recommend that you get the Xerox CEIG (Customer Expectation and Installation Guide) through Xerox Partner Portal ..

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

The Productivity Package which comes as standard on the EX80 ( Product Code R9A ) has the All Stocks at Rated Speed - The Performance package included an upgrade disk (( V1.0 - V1.1 - (Really your device should already be at V1.2) ) ILS LAC Code for the Fiery & Installation Instructions - so in answer to your question - if you see the ILS showing in the Server Config - you have the Performance Package on your V80.
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

+ Reply to Thread