+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One of these is not like the others

Default One of these is not like the others

Hello all, I am testing the CPS Demo with a licensed device. I have 4 Konic Minolta C1100s and four Fiery 150 Pro. I tested the Express Profile - works great on all. I tested Match Printer and am delighted save that G7 is not involved.

I tested Print Profile and one Fiery will not do this process whether I have G7 checked or not (yes I did until this one).
    So, for the one that will not do Printer Profile (HA! unless I turn off new calibration, and use existing calibration), okay, I did the profile with 4000 patches, printed 5 sets and averaged. However it won't validate, says that the server is disconnected.

Okay, I loaded the software on the server and tried this again and it will not do g& and will not do validation. I have printed off the server configuration to see if I can find a difference and nothing that I can see.

Anybody have ideas?

Name:  Offline 630.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  90.8 KBName:  Offline 630a.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  87.8 KB

I was able to solve my own problem: All my servers are Fiery CS IC-310H PS Color Server2.1 US. Version 2.1_SP1.
    I took the back up of one server and installed the Server Settings on my server that would not play well with others. When I fired up CPS I was able to do the G7 Calibration. Now I have a level playing field to continue my color management.

+ Reply to Thread