+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IC415/C1070 - Unable to Dectect Video Boards

Default IC415/C1070 - Unable to Dectect Video Boards

I have 2 IC415s that I keep getting the above message when I try to hook them up to a KM C1070.
    I have reloaded the system code, (IC415 V2.1_SP1)(multiple times, both USB and X-over,patched) tried swapping the V/I card around, tried a card out of another IC415, swapped out the cables, swapped out the VI Card on the engine, re-did firmware on the engine.
    It seems like nothing do can make these two talk to each other. I hooked up an IC308 to it just fine.

Does this Fiery have to hooked up to the engine VI card when loading the software?

Any body have any ideas?
    Attached Images    

kmbs-dcd is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor kmbs-dcd is on a distinguished path

Have you tried re-flashing the engine firmware? The video interface card it is referencing may be the one in the machine not the one in the Fiery.

Yes, we have done that. The interesting thing we have found is if we move the Interface card and memory stick to the black connectors it will connect. doesn't print correctly, leaves artifacts on the page. On one Fiery when we moved them back to the blue connectors it started working. Didn't work on a different Fiery with the same symptoms.

+ Reply to Thread