+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imposition Problem

Default Imposition Problem

Hello
    I was hoping that someone may be able to help me with an imposition problem that I have encountered.
    We currently have a Canon image press C7000VP and am running Fiery Workstation 5.3.
    I have a job that comes in twice a month and consists of around 350 individual books. They are the same size but vary from having between 66 - 80 pages. At the moment I am printing them on their own on a SRA4 sheet. They are then trimmed and perfect bound. What I would really like to do is impose them 2up
    ( 2 different books as we only need one copy of each) with a 6mm gutter on a sra3 sheet. I have been told it cannot be done and been imposing them myself by replacing links in indesign which is very time consuming.
    Thanks for reading and I really hope someone may have a suggestion.
    Grant

Red face

Good morning Grant, the upcoming release of JobFlow Bae will allow you to collect multiple jobs and impose them in a single job. This would solve your problem at no additional cost. This does require you to upgrade to CWS6.1 though.
    --
    Hans Sep, product manager Fiery JobFlow

Default Imposition Problem

Hi Hans
    Thanks for your reply, do you have any idea when this will be available?

JobFlow 2.3 release is a couple of weeks out.

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

Hmm, CWS 6.1? Sounds interesting ;-)
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

+ Reply to Thread