Thread: Can not install < CWS 6.0 on mac

Default Can not install < CWS 6.0 on mac

New Mac 10.12, I have the user software CD for a Versant 180. I try and install the CWS but the installer ONLY installs Software manager. Then I launch software manager and it refuses to do anything other than upgrade software manager.

After software manager upgrade the only (CWS) option available is 6. Are you forcing all new installs to only be 6? Or is there someway to install 5.8?

I've sent you a private message with some questions and answers.

G.

Just FYI for other forum members, the resolution to this case was that jmumby wanted to use CWS5, not CWS6 for this site.

CWS5 is still available and fully supported, you can download it from our download center here

Default Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by jmumby View Post
    New Mac 10.12, I have the user software CD for a Versant 180. I try and install the CWS but the installer ONLY installs Software manager. Then I launch software manager and it refuses to do anything other than upgrade software manager.

After software manager upgrade the only (CWS) option available is 6. Are you forcing all new installs to only be 6? Or is there someway to install 5.8?
    I'm having the same problem on my iMac running 10.9. Trying to install 5.6 or 5.8 and manager makes you update and will only install 6.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

See Greta's post immediately above yours.

Default Still not working

Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Yea I tried that. That's why I'm posting here.

Default Still not working

Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Yea I tried that. That's why I'm posting here.