+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeing duplicate "locked" calibration targets

Default Seeing duplicate "locked" calibration targets

Since Calibration settings actually "live" on the Fiery, and not necessarily within Command Workstation, I thought this forum would be the best place for this question.

I have a customer with an IC-308 (FS-150) DFE that is showing duplicates of the factory installed calibration targets. I'm attaching a camera phone picture below of the screen (found under Device Center>General>Tools>Calibrate>Manage) to illustrate this anomaly.

Of course since these extra calibration targets are "locked", it doesn't allow me to just delete them. So short of a complete system software reload, does anyone know how to get rid of these "extra" Cal targets? Thanks!

Name:  Cal screen pic.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  982.1 KB

Default Anybody?

Just checking back to see if anyone has any input as to what the next step(s) should be here...

Reload? (seems sort of a drastic fix), can I locate the duplicate locked calibration target in some "hidden" file somewhere and just remove it manually via a command line?

I'm open to ideas...this one is keeping us from moving forward on some custom profiles and other color management tasks we'd like to accomplish.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread