+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Xerox Fiery driver will not display any of the Fiery properties.

Default MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Xerox Fiery driver will not display any of the Fiery properties.

Hello. I looked into this on my MAC because a customer called me with the issue. Sure enough what had been working flawlessly before is not working now. I've used the Fiery Uninstaller to remove the drivers. Downloaded the latest EX-i (2.0) driver from Xerox first, then Fiery. Installed via the Fiery installer first and then manually via IP: LPD second. No matter what I do I end up with the same result. I've attached some pics.
    Attached Images    

Default MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 Xerox Fiery driver will not display any of the Fiery properties.

Simple solution. When you downloaded the latest EX-i (2.0)driver from EFI or Xerox
    in the DMG package you will find Fiery Software Uninstaller. Run it and use to uninstall all instances of the OLD Fiery Drivers before adding new one. This removes common files from older instances allowing the NEW driver to install properly using the setup wizzard application in the new driver.
    Good luck.

seems to be a certificate problem,...
    have you installed the mac os certificate patch?
    or check if there are any updates available via the web interface (IP in Safari) helped me out yesterday, new driver pkg with correct cert,...

+ Reply to Thread