Thread: ZIP-folder import to JobFlow

MikkoS is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor MikkoS is on a distinguished path

Default ZIP-folder import to JobFlow

Should there be any trouble submitting ZIP-folder consisting several PDF:s to a work flow at JobFlow?

I'm getting the file through with out any processing but if I'm using for instance a correct-module I'm getting this report:
    Failure (Critical parser failure: XObject resource missing) occurred during Select all (17x on pages 71...
    1277)

If I combine those pdf:s in acrobat and then import that combined pdf it goes through slowly but fine. Just the ZIP-package causes this problem.

My situation is that I'm getting a ZIP-package out from my web2print and I need those files in ZIP to be combined in workflow and to be processed together as one file.
    And JobFlow seems to be trying to do just that only there seems to be some trouble on processing it.

Mikko, can you send a sample zip zo we can see what's going on? Have an idea but need your sample files to confirm. Thanks.
    --
    Hans

MikkoS is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor MikkoS is on a distinguished path

Hi sorry for the delay.
    I sent a zip-folder along with the workflow itself to you by email.

Thanks Hans!
    I got your modified workflow with a script.
    I'll give it a go.