+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unable to connect from Android

Question Unable to connect from Android

I have tried everything, but to no avail. I have updated API on Fiery, checked for open ports, and I'm able to browse to the home page from my Android phone.

But Fiery Go cannot find my server.

I have Fiery FS150 and Canon IP600, and I run CWS6 on my workstation - that works like a charm

I would like to use Go when in the production area, since my workstation is in another room in the other end of the building..

asgeir / Avtrykk

Hi Avtrykk,

Thanks for all your details. Just to confirm, you are able to reach the Fiery server's home page via browser on your Android device, correct?

We recently updated Fiery Go to work with the latest security patch for the Fiery. So please make sure you have the latest version of Fiery Go as well.

Do you happen have an Apple device as well? If so, can you see if you observe the same issues?

-Anthony

- the app works fine on Ipad version. Then I don't understand why I cant get it to work on Android.
    I've tried to uninstall and install again, but no success.

I haven't figured out how to import files from ipad/dropbox yet - if at all possible from the app. Other that this it seems like a great app for monitoring the status of the printer.

Asgeir / Avtrykk

Importing files to your Fiery via Fiery Go is possible through the iOS app. However, unlike the Android version where you start from the app, in the iOS version, you need to start from where the file is located first.

For example, go to your dropbox and navigate to your file. Then select option to "Open In../Open with.." and select Fiery Go. This will then import your file into Fiery Go and you can now specify copies and server presets to be applied.

As for the Android issue, I have forwarded this to our engineering teams for investigation.

Thanks,
    Anthony

I hate to resurrect a dead thread, but has anyone been having issues lately with Fiery Go? I am still able to connect to my E-42A, but it will not give me the status, or show any jobs printing, pending, or in my queues.

Bumping the thread. Found out the issue is only with the Android version of Fiery Go. iOS version works fine.

Hi Radji,

We are looking into this. In the meantime, please share any screenshots you may have.

Thanks,
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony.L View Post
    Hi Radji,

We are looking into this. In the meantime, please share any screenshots you may have.

Thanks,
    Anthony
    Screenshots attached
    Attached Images    

No news from the support team about the android app?

Any updates on the android Fiery app? Still can't connect correctly to my server with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast