+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i1/iO table is not recognized by CPS 4.7

Question i1/iO table is not recognized by CPS 4.7

Hi there,

I have a customer who wants to use an i1/iO table first generation with CPS version 4.7.
    They have a Xerox Versant 2100 with an ES-2000 which is the dongle for CPS.

The problem is, that when both devices (ES-2000 and i1/iO) are connected, i1/iO is not recognized by CPS. It always says "please connect your device".

Is it possible to use i1/iO for profiling when an ES-2000 is also connected as a dongle?

PS: i1 diagnostics says i1/iO is connected with status OK

Default Conflict when two ES-1000/ES-2000 devices are connected at same time

This is a known limitation - Two ES-1000/ES-2000 devices cannot be connected/used at the same time as the device driver is shared between them - even if one is installed in an i1iO/i1iO2

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to use the i1iO/i1iO2 with the software in licensed mode, you will need to install the licensed device into the i1iO/i1iO2

The work around is not great. You could install the non-licensed device in the i1iO/i1iO2 to capture the measurements, then disconnect the i1iO/i1iO2, and connect the licensed device then use the measurements to build and install the profile on the Fiery.

Thanks Justin_db, this answers my question.

+ Reply to Thread