+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I update CPS 4.5.2.12 to 4.9 for free?

Default Can I update CPS 4.5.2.12 to 4.9 for free?

Can I update CPS 4.5.2.12 to 4.9 for free?
    Our press is Versant 180.
    Is ILS supported?
    Is CPS integration supported?

-Petteri

Default Smsa

If your Software Maintenance Service Agreement is not expired, you can "Upgrade" from 4.5 to 4.9.

As to the integration question - it would be helpful to know what version of CWS you are referring to.

Generally - Color Profiler Suite (latest version) is compatible with Command Workstation (latest version). There is some overlap where a newer version of one is compatible with older version of the other.

Justin
    Last edited by Justin_dB; 09-05-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_dB View Post
    If your Software Maintenance Service Agreement is not expired, you can "Upgrade" from 4.5 to 4.9.

As to the integration question - it would be helpful to know what version of CWS you are referring to.

Generally - Color Profiler Suite (latest version) is compatible with Command Workstation (latest version). There is some overlap where a newer version of one is compatible with older version of the other.

Justin
    How do I go about checking this? We have a service contract with Ricoh and our ES-2000 says that it is licensed up to 4.7 currently.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Steve0 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Steve0 is on a distinguished path

That doesn't sound good (licensed up to 4.7). When you launch CPS, on the first screen, across the bottom, does it display an SMSA expiration date across the bottom? That date is populated by EFI when you start CPS. If that date is past, contact RIcoh about an SMSA renewal. You may also be able to get it from EFI directly, but I think all parties prefer you work through your vendor.

+ Reply to Thread