+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant uninstall Fiery Software Manager nor reinstall it (Win 7)

Default Cant uninstall Fiery Software Manager nor reinstall it (Win 7)

Hi,

So i made another thread the other day where i CWS was acting very slow so i thinking i should try to reinstall it. I removed CWS from the control panel but after that i could not install it again from the Software manager. When i try it says "This package cant be installed. Please install the User software first..."

So my solution to this was that i just should reinstall/uninstall the software manager aswell but i cant for the life of me not find a uninstall file.
    I have downloaded Fiery extendend pack 43 and 44,
    i also looked on the User Software CD but cant find any uninstall file.
    i tried with just the installation for CWS both 5.8 and 6

So how does one uninstall it? Or how can i install CWS again without using Software manager.
    feeling like such a newbie, cant even uninstall a program

Thanks in advance

Bump, Dont know if its allowed but i have been without CWS now for one and a half week and still not making any progress finding a solution.

To add more info. I cant find CWS or the Fiery software manager

This is how it looks when i try to install CWS from the Software manager

And this is what is says when i try to run the installer from the CD or the 5.8 EAP

Canīt find a unistaller file anywhere.

Thanks
    Last edited by cired; 08-28-2017 at 06:42 AM. Reason: fixed imgaes links

SOLUTION:
    open Regedit >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Wow6432Node > Electronics For Imaging then remove the folders UserSoftwareMaster5 & UserSoftwareMaster63

After that you can simply reinstall it from the CD.

Huge thanks for the fantastic support from Rune_ and the fellow to who i forgot his name.
    Again Thanks

Default UserSoftwareMaster5 & UserSoftwareMaster63 not in EFI portion of Regedit...What now

open Regedit >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Wow6432Node > Electronics For Imaging then remove the folders UserSoftwareMaster5 & UserSoftwareMaster63

+ Reply to Thread