+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reinstall Fiery Command WorkStation 5.8 on Mac impossible

DragonLeaves is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor DragonLeaves is on a distinguished path

Default Delete preferences as wells

That's your problem. once you remove and check to remove all preferences you'll be fine to reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta_C View Post
    Prema from our installer team has sent you a private message

I am having the reinstall problem as Jeff. I need to get 5.8 to re-install. Removing CWS 6 is just horrible. Please explain how to get 5.8 to install.

DudeDog

DudeDog,

I need you to be more specific. Generally on mac our Fiery Software Uninstaller takes care of removing all the components.

Can you tell us which OS, what you've tried, what you're seeing, etc?
    Have you tried removing the prefs?

G.

Default Same Issue-Cannot uninstall CWS6

I have the same issue as others on this thread. Production employee upgraded to CWS6 without permission and now I cannot uninstall. The uninstall package says it uninstalls, but it just hangs there. I close the window and re-launch package and it has the software there again. I have also rebooted after, still says there is already an updated version of the software on the machine. Can someone lease give me the resolution for uninstalling CWS6 so I can re-install CWS5.8? It's an iMac with Yosemite v. 10.10.5. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you in advance.

Hi,
    I have the same issue. Can't install the 5.8 version after deinstall the 6 (On Mac OS 10.13. High Sierra)
    Pleas Help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2