+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preset in Indesign do not save print settings.

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Default Preset in Indesign do not save print settings.

Hello

I have a customer with a Xerox Versant 80 with EX80 V1.2 with all patches installed.

When they print from a Mac OS 10.12.6 and Indesign V 2017.1 Build 12.1.0.56 there is some problem with the latest printdriver from efi.com.
    When they do all settings for printing in Indesign and in the fiery print driver and then save settings as a preset in indesign then it works to print the first time, but when they hit print again and pic up the preset then it will not pic up the fiery driver settings like paper tray,paper format (160x220mm), duplexing...

I have been in contact with adobe support and they say it must be a driver issue, i have tried the same thing with xerox and HP driver and their it pic up the driver settings, so must be a Fiery driver issue.

See attached picture so you see what preset i mean.
    Name:  Printscreen indesign save preset.png
Views: 41
Size:  91.9 KB

Best regards
    Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Thank you for raising this issue. The team has been investigating a similar issue as well. Can you submit a ticket through the Xerox tech support in the meantime? It will help us get this issue tracked.

Thanks,
    Anthony

labanmatte is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor labanmatte is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony.L View Post
    Hi Mattias,

Thank you for raising this issue. The team has been investigating a similar issue as well. Can you submit a ticket through the Xerox tech support in the meantime? It will help us get this issue tracked.

Thanks,
    Anthony
    Okey so you are investigating this issue right now?

I will submit a ticket with Xerox.

Best regards Mattias

+ Reply to Thread