+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Calibrating IC 415

Thumbs up

Lou,
    I am glad with your help I m in more control of my machine. Could you please send me a link where I can learn more about this profiling suite. Is it something that's available free or do I need to invest?
    Regards,
    Aneel

Default RE: Calibrating IC 415

Hi Aneel.

You do need to invest. Information is here:

<http://www.efi.com/products/fiery-servers-and-software/fiery-workflow-suite/fiery-color-profiler-suite/overview/>

~Lou

lou, thx for sharing the info!
    When techs first came to install C1060, they handed me this laptop like bag when I opened it up it had spectrophotometer 2000 and the aluminum slider tray. The techs had no idea what it was and even to this day my tech said it is something that is not needed. Just an after thought I wanted to share.

What I really wanted to learn is how to add a certain spot color I have isolated through trial and error and choosing that specific spot color to print a file.
    Aneel

PS I cant wait to listen to your upcoming web seminar about color profiling.

Hi Aneel.

So now your are clear that the ES-2000 should be used to calibrate on the paper you sigh to print on, correct?

As for making the spot color what have you isolated? Is it color that has a name (like a Pantone color) or a spot color that is specified in the job as a tint or CMYK or RGB?

~Lou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2