+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CAPTCHA problem when creating a new account from the Fiery Navigator Client

Default CAPTCHA problem when creating a new account from the Fiery Navigator Client

Hi,

Fiery Navigator now supports local user accounts where the customer picks an email address to use as the login name.

A new account can be created from the main website at fierynavigator.efi.com or from the Client application installed at your local site. For details on Fiery Navigator features and components, please visit www.efi.com/fierynavigator.

Some customers have encountered a problem where the CAPTCHA challenge does not display when a new account is created from the Client application. This blocks the new account creation. This problem has been corrected, and a fix will be posted to FSM once it has been validated.

Until the new Client update is ready, please create new accounts at the fierynavigator.efi.com website.

Thank you,

Andy Brint
    Product Line Manager, Fiery Navigator

Default Any Update

I am not able to create an account. I have tried using the application as well as the Fiery Navigator web page. I get the same Captch error on both. I did try updating my Fiery Navigator application today but still get same results.
    Thanks,

Default Re: General CAPTCHA problem in Fiery Navigator

Hi Jellisonm,

Thank you for reporting this issue. There was a problem with the way CAPTCHA was being referenced that unfortunately appears on fierynavigator.efi.com now as well. The issue has been corrected internally, and our plan is to update fierynavigator.efi.com with the fix tomorrow. The Client will be corrected in an FSM update targeted for later in the week.

Thank you,

Andy

Hello,
    i see that captcha issue is solved, but i have another problem - after registration i didn't receive confirmation mails. I try to resend it, but still nothing. Can you check it please?

Thanks in advance!

Default CAPTCHA problem solved

Hi everyone,

As Triple points out below, the CAPTCHA problem has been corrected in an update to fierynavigator.efi.com so new accounts can be created in the cloud. For users who wish to create the account as part of the Client install and on-boarding, an update to the Client has been prepared and validated as well. Please download the latest via FSM. This Client update also includes a correction to the French translation of the word "register".

Triple, please check your junk email folder for the email link to complete your registration. If it does not appear, please send me or Rich a private note with the email address you are using for your account, and we will take a look. Thanks,

Andy

+ Reply to Thread