+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Impose "Template" Drop Down Not Working...

Default Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_K View Post
    Your values look ok.

Is this consistent (always happens 100% of the time)? How long has it been happening? What version of Mac OS X are you using?

Thanks
    Mark
    I have the same problem with CWS 6.0, I am running a Mac with os 10.11.6. Has there been a solution to this yet?

Hello SQP,

Are you experiencing this issue consistently (100%). Did the start of the issue coincide with some event (i.e. installation of CWS 6.0 or installation of new Mac OS update, etc...)?

Thanks
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_K View Post
    Hello SQP,

Are you experiencing this issue consistently (100%). Did the start of the issue coincide with some event (i.e. installation of CWS 6.0 or installation of new Mac OS update, etc...)?

Thanks
    Mark
    I Installed a new Mac, new software, including cos 6.0. I did not clone anything over. I did, however copy the contents on my Documents folder to the new boot drive. The problem is consistent. When you click on the template drop down, all the blue arrows change to white, except Sheet: and Marks:

Please try a reinstall of CWS 6.0 and kindly let us know if this resolves the issue or not.

Thanks
    Mark

Clean install, even removed impose folder from Documents folder. CWS 6.1 creates a second Documents folder inside MY Documents folder with a folder named Impose inside of it. Another folder named Impose was also created inside the original Documents Folder. Confusing, right? I have user/Documents/Documents/Impose/Template AND ALSO user/Documents/Impose/tabmedia.db and STILL cannot access impose template. The Blue dropdown arrows turn white when you click on Templates and no drop down (even though I created a template and saved it. it is in the Templates folder.

Kdw75 is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor Kdw75 is on a distinguished path

This is 100% Consistent for me. I haven't yet tried a new install. This seemed to start around the time I updated to High Sierra, but I can't be certain.

Hello SQP (or Kdw75)

We have not yet been able to identify the cause of this anamoly. Could you share with me the template pref config file from your the machine where you observe this issue.

On Mac there is a preferences file located at ~/Library/Preferences/Template_ Preferences. Can you please send me a copy of your file? Note that there may be multiple versions of this file (one for each user login profile). In this case, please send me a copy of the file for each user.

I am suspecting some form of corruption in this file. One thing you could try is to close CWS, delete this file, then restart CWS and Impose. The file will be created with the default values. If the original problem was a result of file corruption then you should now see the template drop down.

Thanks
    Mark

One more question. Are you using multiple monitors? We have been able to reproduce a similar issue on Mac when using more than one monitor. If CWS is running on the second (non-primary) monitor then the template pop-up would attempt to (unsuccessfully) be drawn on the primary monitor. If you move CWS to the primary monitor then the problem would not appear. We are working on a fix for this and will make it available in an upcoming sustaining release of CWS.

Thanks
    Mark

I have this same issue. Two monitors and using the main screen and still no templates drop down. I am a new user 60 days with templates saved that I canít use. Please help.

Can you try shutting down your Mac, disconnect the secondary monitor, and then restart Impose. Is the template drop down still empty?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2