+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Windows 7 x86_64 EFI Card drivers?

Default Windows 7 x86_64 EFI Card drivers?

Hi, I have no idea if this is even the correct place to post this but here goes nothing.

I work for a national non-profit and some time ago we got donated an older EFI Fiery with our Xerox.

Not too long ago the mainboard for the Fiery died, we were able to pull out the interface card, and that seems to be fine but for the life of my I can't seem to find the drivers or server software for the system.

We threw it into a new Win7 System seeing XP should be EOL'd by now anyway, and the system sees the card. However as stated before, I can't seem to locate the drives at all nor the server software so we can get our Fiery back in working order.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated, thanks.

HI vatwater,

To find the latest driver, please go to the EFI download center and navigate to your specific Xerox printer and Fiery model.

Another way is to use the driver the Fiery shipped with by accessing it through webtools. In any browser, type in the ip address of the Fiery.

Let me know if that helps.

-Anthony

Thanks for the reply but that's not quite what I need.

I'm looking for the actual print server and PCI card driver that the physical Fiery box integrated to the Xerox with, The client drivers are not the problem.

If it would be at all possible to actually get them that is.

oxident is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor oxident is on a distinguished path

I know what you mean but trust me, this driver won't get you any further:
    You need the full system software (a huge package, supplied on the original media kit; also includes this driver) and, most problematic part, the BIOS (or some other mainboard component) acts as a dongle. Therefore, even if you manage to get all of these software parts, it won't work.

Sorry to say, but I've actually tried it and lost many hours of lifetime :-(
    IC-306 v3.01 FS100 Pro / KM C6000, IC-308 v2.1 FS150 Pro / KM C71hc / SD-513, IC-414 / KM C754
    CWS 5.8 SP2, Windows 10 x64

Thanks oxident, I'll have to look in finding a replacement unit then.

Much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread