Thread: CWS6--mixed media "insert sheet" not working

Hybrid View

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Default CWS6--mixed media "insert sheet" not working

IC-313 v1.0 patched. In the basic Fiery job ticket, in the media section at the bottom where mixed media lives, "Insert Sheet".

When I set the parameters and hit the "Insert" button, nothing at all happens. It's supposed to add my insert to the mixed media list and keep the "Insert Sheet" dialog active, but it doesn't do anything at all.

All I can do is cancel the dialog and go back to the job ticket, with no action achieved.

Thanks, Mike.

Happens in CWS6 only?
    Does it occur on all jobs?

Can you send us a Job Error Report?

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful adam1991 has proven very helpful

Happens on all jobs.

I don't have CWS5 anywhere anymore, so I can't test that.

I did create a JER.

adam1991,
    Either send us the JER with steps to reproduce, or log this as a bug through your regular channels.
    Last edited by Greta_C; 06-30-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Hi Adam,

I'm not seeing the problem. I connected to a IC313, tried my own job, tried your archived file from the JER, and in all cases I could add inserts, define mixed media definitions, and they stuck. I don't have an 'insert sheet' button though, only a 'new insert' button.

Could you make a quick video showing the problem? I must be missing something...