+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Job Label

edwardthompson is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor edwardthompson is on a distinguished path

Default Job Label

Hi

Is there any way of adding the job label to the margin of your print without having to impose?

I have tried using the colour bar but it infringes on our PDF that is already stepped.

You can add a sheet label to a 1-up document using the Impose "Normal" workflow mode.

Best Regards,
    Mark

edwardthompson is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor edwardthompson is on a distinguished path

Hi Mark when i look at normal setting i cant see anything about printing a job label

Under the Fiery Impose "Settings" panel look for the "Marks" control.
    Click "Define..." and you will be presented with the (Printer) Marks dialog box.
    Click on the "Job Label" tabbed page and you will find the controls for adding a job label.

Hope this helps.
    Mark

the thing is i would have to create an impose template to do this now the work coming through the hotfolder will be mixed orientations of the same sheet size

Which Fiery server are you using? We recently added a new feature with FS300 Pro servers where Impose templates support auto-rotating the pdf patch to match the sheet size.

Hi Mark we are using FS150 Pro

+ Reply to Thread