+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Consumables List - Paper Trays Not Shown

Default Consumables List - Paper Trays Not Shown

Hello,

I use the FCW to monitor a Ricoh and Xerox printer. In the past, I could see the ink and tray status for both machines. Recently I do not see the tray status for the Ricoh, although I still see the ink levels. How can I get back the tray status in FCW for this machine? Others in my office can see the tray status of both machines, so I can only assume its in the FCW settings on my machine.

Any help is much appreciated!

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Anything changed from your previously working situation ? snmp - fiery / device reload etc ?
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Quote Originally Posted by thistlegorm View Post
    Anything changed from your previously working situation ? snmp - fiery / device reload etc ?
    To my knowledge, no. I still get all of the information displayed for the Xerox, and I get the ink levels for the Ricoh, but not the tray status (although everyone else still gets all of it).

+ Reply to Thread