+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acrobat XI Activation

Default Acrobat XI Activation

We have an IC-308 (KM) with Graphic Arts package and Job Master. Because of network security I cannot access internet to activate Acrobat XI. I would do the offline activation; however Adobe requires a serial number to process request. Are there any workarounds?

thistlegorm is online now Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Had the exact same thing with several Fiery DFE on Xerox Boxes - you cannot register with an Adobe ID because you don't have the Acrobat Serial ( plus I don't think it would work if you did have it ) - you will need to raise a software case with KM for onward escalation to EFI - they then give you an offline activation patch - I believe they are unique to the RIP ? I don't think you get a "one size fits all" - certainly it has to go through a formal escalation - we had to do this for several Fiery's in Military Installations - all of which had to have a separate escalation. You get thirty days grace before it expires.
    Last edited by thistlegorm; 06-15-2017 at 08:15 AM.
    Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?

Thank You. Appreciate the response.

+ Reply to Thread