+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Printed blank pages advances the billing counter

Default Printed blank pages advances the billing counter

We are having Versant and XC1000 with EFI server. The issue happens only in Versant EFI1.2 the printed blank pages advances the billing counter. I have reinstalled the fiery software and patched up to date.
    But the issue still persisting
    Any suggestion to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

thistlegorm is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

Is this not expected behaviour ? I have a page & then I add a blank page - so two pages - both of which go through the fuser ? 2 x clicks - to me working as expected
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

Nope. You used to not get a click for a blank page. I have noticed this too recently, but am not sure when it started.

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 is working their way up in the world

Nope. Thistlegorm is right.

Fuji Xerox machines always click when a sheet goes through the fuser, ink or not. Always have.

(The Rochester machines--iGen--don't. No ink, no click.)

Regardless, the machine clicking or not for billing purposes is an engine issue. The Fiery does not control any of this in any way. I would recommend that the OP check with his Xerox service resources, and that EFI close this thread.

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post

Fuji Xerox machines always click when a sheet goes through the fuser, ink or not. Always have.
    Nope not correct.

Must have been an engine update that changed this.

+ Reply to Thread