+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re-installing the Fiery software on a Xerox 700. There is a reward if you can help

Default Re-installing the Fiery software on a Xerox 700. There is a reward if you can help

This is for a Xerox 700 machine... and I dont have a contract with Xerox.

I need to re-install the software and I didnt have good luck in the past

I need someone that knows what is doing and help me re-install it

Also for some reason I lost the connection from my computer to the printer so I now have to move jobs from the computer to the Fiery using a USB drive

Like I say on the topic line... I will pay you..

You can contact me at
    info@alstmarketing.com

thistlegorm is online now Fiery Forum Expert Contributor thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status thistlegorm has achieved rock star status

I work for Xerox - reloading an EX700 / Embedded base software - isn't Rocket Science ? - just takes around 30 years for all the patches to download & install.

What I will tell you is if anyone employed by the company did what you asked " off the books " & it was discovered ? they would probably lose their job.

Since you have stated on a Global forum your willingness to pay for someone to do this for you ? why don't you ring up Xerox & tell them & ask for chargeable Analyst support - that way you get your machine back working & everyone is happy ? the money goes through the correct channels etc etc... you can dictate how long you want the Analyst onsite - i.e get a base version loaded & working - if you are happy to patch - again etc etc..
    Remember you are what you eat ! I'm a twix..

adam1991 is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor adam1991 is working their way up in the world

Doesn't the service technician organization take care of simple things like loading software on a DFE?

Heeey, I'm not trying to get anybody fired. I dont have a contract with Zerox and it's not the easiest company to work with when you dont have a contract

At the same time, I can make a request and if anybody takes me up on my offer it becomes a choice...

+ Reply to Thread