+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS 200 -> V180 -> Media Tab -> What is 'Full Bleed Printing' ????

DragonLeaves is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor DragonLeaves is on a distinguished path

Question FS 200 -> V180 -> Media Tab -> What is 'Full Bleed Printing' ????

Greetings,

See picture, about the 'Full Bleed Printing' option that is not documented in either online of various FS200 white papers.

Thanks for sharing!!

Name:  Full Bleed Printing - Yeah - I mean - OH NOOOOooooo.PNG
Views: 639
Size:  43.9 KB

DragonLeaves is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor DragonLeaves is on a distinguished path

Default Useless.

This feature is not implemented for the obvious reasons with regards to any toner based system.

Doyle is offline Fiery Forum Expert Contributor Doyle is on a distinguished path

I would think that has something to do with the "Trimming with Xerox Two-Sided Trimmer or SquareFold™ Trimmer Module" for full bleed booklet printing but it seems kind of odd to be in the media tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Doyle View Post
    I would think that has something to do with the "Trimming with Xerox Two-Sided Trimmer or SquareFold™ Trimmer Module" for full bleed booklet printing but it seems kind of odd to be in the media tab.
    Hi Doyle, that's an interesting idea.
    What would it do?

Quote Originally Posted by Doyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLeaves View Post
    Hi Doyle, that's an interesting idea.
    What would it do?
    there is a trim for header and footer for this under the finishing tab, above the face trim (providing you have the two sided trimmer and square fold) - I don't think this option isn't meant for v180

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bspires View Post
    there is a trim for header and footer for this under the finishing tab, above the face trim (providing you have the two sided trimmer and square fold) - I don't think this option isn't meant for v180
    I have never checked it and yet I can do full bleed booklets.
    This is a mystery!

+ Reply to Thread