+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Default Settings: Half-Fold not sticking

Default Default Settings: Half-Fold not sticking

I am trying to make a printer fold 11x17 print jobs do a half fold by default. The printer is a C7000 and it is running a Fiery E100 70-60C-KM PS1.0 Driver. We are shearing this printer out from our Print server (Windows Server 2008 R2). I have gone into the Print server and selected the "Printing Defaults" from the Advanced menu, thus bringing up the Fiery printing editor. I go to the Finishing Tab, click the drop-down for half-fold, hit apply, then OK. I open back up the printing defaults and the fold option is not there as default. What do I need to do to make this selection stick as default?

Thank you,

Jason
    Attached Images  

Hi jasonv,

What OS is the client running on? It sounds very similar to the case in this scenario.

Please take a look at the document attached to that Smart Support article and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
    Anthony

The server is Server 2008 R2. The OS of the User is Win 7 pro x64. The change doesn't even hold on the server once I set it. I read the referenced article, but it appeared that the settings would stay on effected servers but when the user OS attempted to pull that information, they would not be able to. I appreciate the response, but this doesn't appear to be the solution.

Thank you for your time

Thanks for reporting back, jasonv.

Can you tell me the model of your Fiery? Also, are you using the latest driver from the EFI download center?

Thanks,
    Anthony
    Last edited by Anthony.L; 05-12-2017 at 02:48 PM.

The printer is a C7000 and it is running a Fiery E100 70-60C-KM PS1.0 Driver. Is that the information you were looking for?

K.scottcanada is offline Senior Fiery Forum Contributor K.scottcanada is on a distinguished path

Looks like you have a virtual printer or a preset that you are not authorized to change.

+ Reply to Thread