+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sierra 10.12.4 driver issue, no Fiery features.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony.L View Post
    Hi Robert,

I think it would be productive for us to set up a webex meeting so the team can directly work with you on the issue. Since our team is having difficulty in reproducing the issue, it would be easier for them to observe it directly.

Please let me know if you're available for a webex and I will schedule something with the team.

Thanks,
    Anthony
    Anthony,
    Sorry for the delayed response, it has been a bit busy. I can have a system available tomorrow 6/16 to do a webex. Can you email me directly with the email associated with this profile to settle further details?

Robert

Hi Robert & Reece,

Please email me at anthony.leung@efi.com and we can set a time to meet.

Thanks,
    Anthony

Default Same issue here

I have run into this issue recently as well, with more than one customer. But I see it happen on non Fiery machines as well. Mac OS 10.12.5, Xerox 7845 no Fiery. It does seem to make a difference what program you're in as I saw Printer Features when printing from Safari, but Xerox Features when printing from Preview. From what I remember on the other Mac's I've seen this on, the Fiery driver has the same behavior where it's program dependent, with Safari and some of the other more Mac-centric programs having the issue, while MS Office and other programs not.
    I'm going to be following this post, hoping for updates soon.

Default Mac Driver Issue w/Fiery

XC_EX-i_C60-C70_2.0_FD51_v1Cert.dmg

Be sure the updated driver includes the Cert.

Default Safari is the only place Fiery Features does not show up.

Running Sierra 10.12.6 with Safari and the print dialog menu shows 'Printer features' instead of Fiery Features. From any other application, or Firefox the correct 'fiery Features' menu is displayed so it would seem to be limited to Safari. As others on the post have mentioned, when using secure print options we cannot have untracked printing and Safari presents a big problem that must be adddressed.
    Please advise how can this loophole be closed?

Default Has this been resolved?

I'm having the same issues. Have a brand ew iMac running High Sierra, installed the print (a Xerox 7835) downloaded the Fiery installer, FD51_v1, which fails but version FD50_v1 installed(?) but no Fiery features in any software?

Any advise would be appreciated as we're embarking on upgrading all the Mac in our studio and the Fiery features is essential to our workflow.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3